How Vape Flavors are Affected by Not Changing Your Coils
Every single person who vapes will need to stock up on e-liquids for their hobby. Usually consisting of food-grade ingredients that are safe for consumption, e-liquids or “juices” come in a mouthwatering selection of flavors. Not only does flavor diversity keep things exciting but also, it can be used to mimic the taste of your favorite tobacco cigarettes, thus easing the quitting-smoking process.
The flavor profile of e-liquid is combined with a base, which will either be Vegetable Glycerin (VG), diluted nicotine or Propylene Glycol (PG). Menthol, spices and even herbs, such as cannabis, can be used to create a flavorful e-juice. It is even possible to add a Cannabidiol-based (CBD) oil to a refillable tank for a pure, refined high!
If you want to ensure maximum potency when inhaling vape flavors, get into the habit of changing your coils.
What are vape coils and why do they need changing?
A handheld device that produces mist or water vapor out of a liquid known as “e-liquid” or “e-juice” will be an atomizer. You may also have heard people referring to atomizers as “vape coils”. These spiral-shaped coils increase in temperature to heat the e-liquid. Vape coils have a specific Ohm – a resistance measure.
Moderate vapers can get away with changing their coil every 2-3 weeks, whereas heavy vape users may need to replace theirs more often. A gurgling e-cigarette that tastes burnt will likely need a replacement. Once a new coil is fitted, the user can expect a more potent puff and bigger clouds of vapor.
Is it a good idea to diversify my vape flavors?
Of course! Aside from the fact it can aid you in preventing the onset of “vapers tongue”, vape flavor diversification will help you to find an e-liquid you love. You’ll notice how vaping turns into a hobby as you welcome more flavors, such as menthol, tobacco, dessert, candy and fruits.
Will each vape flavor have the same nicotine strength?
Vape juice flavor profile or “flavor pod” as it is known, will not be compromised by the nicotine level. Don’t feel as though you must increase your nicotine intake to enjoy the taste. Do, however, spend some time assessing your nicotine needs before buying vape flavors. Most smokers tend to inhale liquid that contains at least 18mg, but this is based on your personal preferences.
What brands of vape flavors are popular right now?
In addition to the brands mentioned above, the following vape brands also stock a tasty assortment of e-juices:
- Dinner Lady – This vape brand scooped an award for Best Stand at the 2016 Vaper Expo in Birmingham. With such a diverse range of dessert-themed e-liquids, like Lemon Tart and Apple Pie, it is not surprising that this brand is enjoying such momentum.
- Naked 100 – A well-established company based in the United States, Naked 100 prides itself on producing simple, fruity e-liquids.
- Cosmic Fog – Many vapers throughout the US and Europe have joined Cosmic Fog’s loyal group of customers for their e-liquid refills, like Chilled Tobacco High.
- Yami Vapor – Icy Trio, Milkgat and Butter Brew are just three examples of this brand’s delectable range of e-liquids.
- Space Jam – The gourmet e-liquids created by this vape juice company are crafted in Orange County. A mishmash of flavors are used to keep customers coming back for more, including cantaloupe, strawberry, bubblegum peaches and mint. You can choose from products that contain nicotine and products that are nicotine-free.
- Odyssey – If you like to mix things up and experiment with flavors, you are going to love this brand. Not only do they have a never ending e-juice selection but also, they offer custom blend options!
- Swizzle Stix – Fat clouds of smoke will fill the air when you take a puff of Swizzle Sticks e-juices, such as the Strawberry Shortcake Premium E-Liquid.
- Bluebird E-Liquid – Highly-rated, these e-liquids are created by carefully selecting different flavor notes and mixing them to reach new realms of deliciousness.
Getting the Most Out of Your Vape Flavors
Changing your coils is a task that will become second nature for a vaper. Make a habit of doing this if you want to enhance the vape flavors. The tool you use will affect the entire vaping experience, therefore you must take your time in choosing from the best vapes, such as the GeekVape GBOX 200W Squonk Kit or MOK ProColor 225W Vape Kit. Fewer hits means a longer lifespan, so consider increasing the nicotine strength to satisfy your cravings faster. Buying your e-liquids in bulk is a good way to get more for your money!